1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Yeah, the absence of side scoops suggests a Boss 302, although the dual cut-out valance suggests otherwise. Easier to change a valance, so . . .
I always hate to see them outside rotting like that.

Carl

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I think this same rumor mill came up a few months ago on Jalopnik as well. If this is the same place, it has been said that the county or state ordered this guy to start crushing the majority of his inventory. I looked the address up on Google maps and zoomed in to aerial view and it looks like there is a major highway right where this place is supposed to be.

I am calling :bs:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I believe this is the place in Rhode Island, near the Connecticut border. I haven't been there but this place really does/did exist from what I know. It's spread out on a mountain side and not easy to walk the whole yard like most salvage yards. Vehicles were just dropped and shoved off in there.

It was a year or two ago the owner was required to start cleaning the yard (land) up. I don't know what's left of this place now.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Whatever the story is surrounding the place, it still makes me sick seeing those cars left out to rot.

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
:pirate:I heard the owners of that property are going to have a reality show made about them.
Stan

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:pirate:I heard the owners of that property are going to have a reality show made about them.
Stan
Now that I would not doubt..
Given the reality shows out there....:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts