Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an old shop manual in my box of "extras" when I bought my 67 GTA fastback. I was looking thru the manual today and found two stickers. They look like part of the GT stripes, only they are curved. It looks like they would be the start or the finish of the stripes, as the two thin outer stripes meet at one end. I can't figure out where they would go on the car. I have never seen GT stripes with anything other than whats down by the rocker panels between the tires.

The part numbers are D1ZB 6328764 B44PD and D1ZB 6328760 B44PD. Any ideas?

May not even be for a Mustang?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
There was an option for a pinstripe on the 67 from the front headlight bucket to the quarter extension and down, just below the upper beauty line. I had mine hand pinstriped rather than using tape. I wonder if that is what you have a piece of? You can kind of see it here: http://photos.mustangsbymike.com/1967-Fastback/FastBack_001. Once the picture comes up click on it again and you will get a larger look.

·
Registered
288 Posts
A D1 part number would be for 1971 so I doubt they were originally for your 1967 Mustang.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts