Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Behr webside and downloaded a photo of a standard black interior in their "paint your place" visualizer. I thought that I could touch parts and change the color of, for instance, the carpet. But, I guess the lines in a car interior are too complex for the program to recognize.

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
This is a joke, right????????????? AFAIK Behr is a brand of house paint. "Malibu Beige" is a Kelley Moore brand

·
Dimples
4,838 Posts
Why not just look at a pic of another color interior? Are you trying to visualize something custom?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, kind of custom. I don't like a monotone black interior. I'm thinking that with the deluxe gauge bezel and glove box door, brown carpet might be okay. Wanted to see. But, it didn't work. Not even close.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Black carpet usually ends up dark brown after a while haha. A black with brushed aluminum dash trim and door panels is super sexy in the sixty-seven (say that seven times fast!) and some custom dash and door panels, maybe seat trim could be just right.

·
Dimples
4,838 Posts
Yes, kind of custom. I don't like a monotone black interior. I'm thinking that with the deluxe gauge bezel and glove box door, brown carpet might be okay. Wanted to see. But, it didn't work. Not even close.
Yeah you’re going to need a photo editing program. Maybe you can sweet talk someone to photoshop it for you.

·
Registered
948 Posts
It would work best if you used house paint on the carpet to get the correct effect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts