Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a wiper switch and control for intermittent wipers. This is plug and play, just unplug the old one and plug in the new one. No wires to cut, it uses the same connector as in your 1969 to 1973 Mustang or Cougar. 100% guaranteed, it is already tested to work. If you do not like it for any reason, I am happy to take it back. This was removed from a 1985 Ford Truck, and has a fix for the longer shaft extension needed in Mustangs. $59 plus $9 shipping. i will ship anywhere in the world for a higher shipping charge.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a wiper switch and control for intermittent wipers. This is plug and play, just unplug the old one and plug in the new one. No wires to cut, it uses the same connector as in your 1969 to 1973 Mustang or Cougar. 100% guaranteed, it is already tested to work. If you do not like it for any reason, I am happy to take it back. This was removed from a 1985 Ford Truck, and has a fix for the longer shaft extension needed in Mustangs. $59 plus $9 shipping. i will ship anywhere in the world for a higher shipping charge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts