1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You'll be sorry if you miss this one!
August 15-18, 2002
Heber City, Utah
In the beautiful Wasatch Mountains of the Rockies.
Home of three Winter Olympic events and an awesome annual Mustang event!
Autocross, photos with P-51, Pony Trails, Poker Run, Slow drags, Watermelon Bust, BBQ, Car show and shine.

Printable flier with all the details and registration forms.
Email me if you can't open it.
Intermountain Mustang & All Ford Stampede

http://www.imboc.com/phpBB/Uploads/1026461412.jpg

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Joyce -
I apologize. I told you I'd check at my car club mtg last week about that car show you'd heard rumors of in Cheyene. Turns out they'd postponed the meeting a week because of the holiday weekend last week. I failed to read the fine print in last month's newsletter - duoh!

Again, sorry for not getting back to you on that show.

Re. your club's show -I will begin a campaign with SWMBO to drive out there next month for your show. I think my 11 yr. old niece will be here that week, so she might tag along. It sounds like fun - and since I had to miss Steamboat, I deserve a road trip!

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Oh, I wish I could make it up there. The weekend before I have to attend the MCA board meeting in Atlanta and the weekend after I leave for the Grand National. So, guess what I'll be doing the weekend in-between. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Good luck with your show!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
If I can convince SWMBO to go, we will go. Heber City is just in our back yard, a short drive from WY. We attended the CF2.0, but this could be a nice little weekend getaway, specially since she loves going to Salt Lake. It would be a great chance to meet a few VMF'rs such as yourself and mrgem. I'll let you guys know what transpires. I would hate to miss that event.

BTW, Mustangs and Fords magazine did a feature on last years show and showcased the "grumpy old men's" nice little coupes siluoueted (sp) against the Wasatch Range with the lake in the immediate background. I thought the pic was taken at Bear Lake, but its the one just outside of Heber City. What a neat event to attend that is just a short 5 hour drive away. Hopefully we can make it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts