Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, Do-It-Yourself guides for those seemingly complex modifications. Does this mean there aren't cheaper or easier alternatives? Heck no, but who said life was all Unicorn Farts?

As a "'teaser, get my "50-State Fog Lights" Guide for FREE, in downloadable "PDF" format. Give me your opinions and suggestions for me to incorporate in future guides. Hopefully, as time and finances will permit, I'll have my website back up so you can peruse the list of ever increasing titles... I'm currently working on "Ford Duraspark Distributors" and how to connect with Mopar, GM and Ford Control Units.

Anyhow, if you want a copy of my "50-State Fog Lights" DIY Guide and are willing to give it an objective review, send me an e-mail to "[email protected]" with a subject of "Fog Lights". :yoho:

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I don't need fog lights but I'm looking forward to the Duraspark distributers guide!

·
Registered
1966 GT Fastback, 289 / 315 HP, Tremec 5-sd, Comp cam, Edelbrock EFI, FPA headers, TCP coilovers
60 Posts
Yep, Do-It-Yourself guides for those seemingly complex modifications. Does this mean there aren't cheaper or easier alternatives? Heck no, but who said life was all Unicorn Farts?

As a "'teaser, get my "50-State Fog Lights" Guide for FREE, in downloadable "PDF" format. Give me your opinions and suggestions for me to incorporate in future guides. Hopefully, as time and finances will permit, I'll have my website back up so you can peruse the list of ever increasing titles... I'm currently working on "Ford Duraspark Distributors" and how to connect with Mopar, GM and Ford Control Units.

Anyhow, if you want a copy of my "50-State Fog Lights" DIY Guide and are willing to give it an objective review, send me an e-mail to "[email protected]" with a subject of "Fog Lights". :yoho:
I would love to see a couple of guides: 1) changing out the differential third member and axles, 2) bleeding brakes, and 3) hydraulic clutch setup (MDL).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts