Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it's taken so long introduce myself. I'm a college professor in Rhode Island and I teach art (Ceramics). I've been working on the Mustang which is a 67 convertible six cylinder for the last four years. Everyone here has been more help than they know. Just by searching I find most of my answers. Before this project I didn't 56 Willys CJ5 Thanks for all the help over the years and continued support with my stupid questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Sorry it's taken so long introduce myself. I'm a college professor in Rhode Island and I teach art (Ceramics). I've been working on the Mustang which is a 67 convertible six cylinder for the last four years. Everyone here has been more help than they know. Just by searching I find most of my answers. Before this project I didn't 56 Willys CJ5 Thanks for all the help over the years and continued support with my stupid questions.
I would be interested to see details of the attachment points for your wooden rotisserie if you dont mind. I plan on building a wooden frame rotisserie with a metal spinner myself and am getting ideas...with wooden attachments I can see the traditional front frame rail attachment being an issue.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I welded up steel that went to the attach points for the frame rails front and back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts