Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Introduction: S. Everett/Mukilteo Area

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Reedlabs 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I'm brand new to the forum and brand new to the Mustang world actually. Got my first pony a week ago.

I have a ton to learn but a good girl here to start with. Anybody else here in my local area?

cheers!

#2 ·
Reed, welcome to the obsession. Or hobby, as some prefer to call it. Plenty of Mustangers in the area. I'm in North Seattle. Bet your car really scoots with a 351C-4V in it.

Best regards,
MrFreeze

#4 ·
Welcome, awesome car. Where are the mandatory pictures!!!! The world of vintage mustangs is not for the weak of heart, be prepared to surrender any extra money lol. It's a blast though.

#6 ·
You'll need to use a site like Flickr or photobucket. I use Flickr personally. You make an account with one of them, then you upload the pictures to them and then they give you a link to post here and your picture shows up.

For example: In flickr once a pic is uploaded, click on it, then click the pink button in this picture, you then copy/paste the box that appears into your post here on VFM

Capture by Edgethis, on Flickr

#12 ·
Hey guys,

I had notifications turned off I guess on this thread. Thanks for the welcome. Do any of you guys in the SnoHoCo area ever get together? If interested, PM me and I'll send my personal email and contact info.

Cheers!

Reed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.