Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been going through the interwebs looking for information on a '65 Mustang that I am reviving. There are a lot of groups, and a lot of information out there. It seems like every time I found something that really actually useful, it came from this forum. I joined today and am looking forward to interacting with, and learning from the group. About 2 years ago, I acquired a '65 Mustang that has been through a lot of hands, but hasn't been chopped up. It's a 289 2V with a C4. Rangoon Red, with a code 25 (Dark Red/Red) interior. The previous owner drove it for several years, then let it sit for about 10 years much of that time outside). I have been working on it slowly. Got it running and stopping. Now I'm putting more focus on the project and I am moving on to things like heater, AC, weatherstripping, interior, etc. I'm doing most of this myself. As an extra note, I also have a 2014 GT Premium with a Track Package. Definitely not vintage, but 100% Mustang.

·
Premium Member
1966 Mustang Hardtop 289 4 Speed
6,108 Posts
Welcome, I hope you’ll soon get to drive it. For me it’s been 7 years and no drive yet but I’m just about there. I’m hoping to be driving by late summer if all goes good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts
Welcome to VMF !! PiCtUrEs !!!

·
Registered
10,963 Posts
Welcome to the VMF. Add your location to your profile ,you could have a friend closer than you think. Running and stopping is good ,Stuff like weather stripping heater ,AC ect Meh no so much to me. Things like Suspension, chassis stiffing , and just being able to drive it anywhere is what I like.But 1st things 1st
254.jpg

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,213 Posts
Welcome to VMF.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts