Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, new to this forum but not to Mustangs. Had several Mustangs during my adolescent age, which some survived, some unfortunately did not. Presentley I have a '67 FB (first car I wrecked, but did not hurt), and two '69 Cobra Jet cars. I'm still learning. Anybody from the upstate of SC?

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
Welcome to VMF. Other than anyone from upstate SC what is your test? 67 is a great choice, I prefer 68 but they are same body.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Welcome to the site. So what's the story on your 69' cars? You should post up some pics, those are my favorite cars. :D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Btw, if you want to test and see what your post will look like, just use the preview post button and you can see what you av/sig and post will look like without posting.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I am from upper SC, near Charlotte. where are you located?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the site. So what's the story on your 69' cars? You should post up some pics, those are my favorite cars. :D
Not much to look at right now. I started the restoration on my black one repairing the shock towers and then bought another (black jade) 'cause it was too good a deal to pass up. Stored the black one, and had the black jade one painted, or at least door jams, trunk, and engine bay. Got married and moved. I have it with me now.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Well I'm jealous, I'd love to have a 69' cobra jet project car. Good luck with them!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm also new here as of today! Waiting for the single digit temps to go away so my trio can get out on the road ('66 coupe, '67 conv & '67 cougar)! Looking forward to learn more about my hobby.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts