Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did my occasional check of NADA guide prices, and (given my own estimatation of my cars' conditions) it lists my little '66 Coupe for over $15000, and the Cat pushing $10K. Are people really paying these prices?

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, I did, Scott, I did! :)

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
I just looked at values and the '64.5 is worth around $16-17K, and the '66 (when finished) around $13-14K. I am estimating because neither car is/will be perfect but better than average.

It's always nice to see that your car is worth $XX,XXX but when it comes down to it it is only worth what someone is willing to pay! ::

Then of course there are insurance values... ::

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Check Web sites of any of these "specialty" car stores. Its somewhat amazing the asking prices...I used to think they were "nuts"! But, they seem to be turning their inventory?
Even in these so called "hard times" there must be some out there that still have money? :: ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Man, for a guy that calls himself "Nailz", you sure do roll over easy! ;)
I'm just bustin' your chops...you've got one of the cleanest coupes in town!

Hey Marty, what about Sunday? Feel like a drive to Snohomish?

G

·
0 Posts
Man, for a guy that calls himself "Nailz", you sure do roll over easy! ;)
I'm just bustin' your chops...you've got one of the cleanest coupes in town!

Hey Marty, what about Sunday? Feel like a drive to Snohomish?
Oh yeah... Nailz.... I pity da fool, I pity da fool!!!! ;)

Snohomish sounds fun, but at the moment, the new baby (and the SWMBO) require me to spend a bit more time at home. If it were closer, and I could sneak off for an hour or two I would, but Snohomish is going to require a bit more time for me.

I do want to hang with you guys again soon though, even if you are mean... sniff. Er, wait.... :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts