Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all! I posted this on the SoCal VMF section.

Has anyone heard of a Mustang owner by the name of "Lisa Daniels" that lives in the Los Angeles area? I met her about 2 weeks ago, and she claims that she has a '64 1/2 Mustang and a '66 Mustang that she is trying to sell.

I've called her work number.......nobody has heard of her. I e-mailed her, but it wouldn't work. Her street address was not real. I called information to no avail.

Is she a crook?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Maybe they were hot and she already moved, er, uh, I mean sold them!! ::

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm sure she doesn't even own those cars.She is just bull#*ing you. Wish I had a dollar for every yahoo that comes up to me at the car shows and tells me they have a mustang nicer than mine, but it's at home.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
If you haven't given her any money, I would say that she is more like a liar than a crook!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Maybe she was just coming on to you , you stud! ::

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wish I had a dollar for every yahoo that comes up to me at the car shows and tells me they have a mustang nicer than mine, but it's at home.
Hmmmm... That would have to be an awfully nice mustang Nick. From what Ive seen that car's so clean you could eat off it. ;) Well maybe I can be the yahoo saying that soon as i get my car done ::

Mike

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Nice Type III. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts