Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the craziest thing in Houston today. A 2000 Mustang 6 cyl,complete with coffee can dual exhaust, aluminum racing wing, and an aftermarket valence that looked like it was straight off a Honda. Tell me this is an isolated incident. If only I had the digital camera with me, guess I'll be carring it from now on. Woops almost forgot it even had the clear taillights.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it gets worse everytime I see this car. First time I saw it was just with the exhaust and lights. Seen it twice since and something different everytime. Couldn't figure out the best way to describe the wheels, except ugly IMO. Wonder whats next for this guy?

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Is it worse if its a cobra? Saw one in downtown Seattle a few months ago, what a shame.

G

·
0 Posts
Hey, I also live in Houston, and unfortunately, no, it's fairly common...the other new thing ive seen is on the civics and the ricers stangs is a front quarterpanel that looks like that of a BMW Z3 =( go figure

·
Registered
655 Posts
Unfortunately, I've seen a couple here in the SF bay area.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
I've seen all sorts of cars with the "ricer treatment" lately, from Buick LeSabres to Camaros, Mustangs, even Corvettes. How they made a Corvette sound weaker than my 6 cylinder Mustang I'll never figure out!

If I had hosting space, I'd carry my digital camera around the streets of northern California on race nights.. you guys would enjoy (or maybe not) the photos. Someone wanna volunteer 5 or 6 megs of space?

·
Registered
553 Posts
i like to call them "rice a' roni poni" (tm)

/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
With the huge wing, we call them shopping carts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts