Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a car and I want to know if anyone has seen one like it? I have not had the opportunity to run a marti report yet so forgive me.
69 vert 390 4v 4speed manual disc and manual steering. no a/c
The colors are white vert top and green body with the lime gold interior. The car is unrestored at the moment and in pretty good condition...any thoughts or sightings of one like this?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
According to my Marti by the Numbers book. They only made 106 of these. (86 with the wide ratio manual and 20 with the close ratio manual).

Very rare.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Sounds like a neat car!

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn I knew that was the case. Looks like I might have to sell the first born for this thing. Any idea what price?...I know pics would be nice...but lets just say the car needs to be cleaned. It has been sitting. But no body rot and it will need a brake job...and new tires.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Buy it :eek:)

·
Registered
462 Posts
We have a customers 69 Convert in the shop right now. Optioned similar to yours. It is a 390 4 speed car, no power. But it is dark green w/ white top and interior. The interesting thing about this car is the sn# 00013. believed to be the first convert off the line, but not verified. The car you are looking at is very rare and worth a second look. Good Luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts