Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw a post about the Mustang Corrall in IL, so I decided to send them an email and see how much they would charge for a set of rear frame rails on a '68 Coupe. I got the email back and the guys said that they were only going to be $44.95 each. I'm looking in the NPD catelog right now and they list the complete rail at $214.95 each. Do u think this guy is for real or maybe just giving me a price for something different? I need the complete rail and I specified that to him. Thanks for any help or insight.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sounds like its only a rear frame extension. The 214.00 sounds about right for a complete set up i.e. total length rear frame .

Have them tell you a part number and length or the piece.

Good luck
SB

1969 Coupe
1965 Fastback (Project)

·
Registered
453 Posts
I would guess they are pricing you something different than what you want. Their prices run pretty close to if not just a bit higher than everyone else. Pretty nice bunch of guys over there who have their own restoration shop and salvage yard. One thing they are very knowledgeable about their product. Bishir, they are located about 20 min. east of St. Louis right off I-270(if i remember correctly hehe).

67fb (in progress) 68convertible 69Grande'(first car) 79Cobra(bought new)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts