Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this lime metallic '70 Boss 302 on ebay. I seem to remember one like it for sale at the Portland Swap last year, IIRC he was asking $60k at that time as well. It's local to me, but I haven't seen it around.

Anyone know?

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
I thought the green B2 at the PDX swapmeet was closer to $70k last year? Anyways, here is what the B2 Registry has to say about the car.

I don't think it's the same car but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
It's local to me, but I haven't seen it around.
Well you better get out more often then. :winkgrin: I saw it twice this summer, once at Covington cruise in, and then at the All Ford Bowen Scarff show. Solid car, that shows it's age a bit, but a rare all original car. Looks like he refinished underhood to me. From what I remember it needed detailing and repainting underhood.

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well you better get out more often then. :winkgrin:
Well duh! ;)
Par for the course when you have a 2 year old. ::

I think I missed the Scarff show last year.
I've never made Covington, always starts too early. I'll make a point of it this summer if you and Ed save me a spot. :winkgrin:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I thought the green B2 at the PDX swapmeet was closer to $70k last year?

I don't think it's the same car but I could be wrong.
It was Don Rush, IIRC, who was selling the green, low-mileage Boss at the swap meet for $70K. I believe that car did actually have original paint.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I'll make a point of it this summer if you and Ed save me a spot.
No prob. with that, just let us know what Friday. You can get there as late as 6:00-7:00 many days...but can be a gamble at times. WE NEED MORE FORDS!!!....to damn many Chevs. :wall:

·
Registered
153 Posts
When is the Covington cruise? Now that I've got myself a Mustang, I'd love to try to make it!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
When is the Covington cruise?
Every Friday from late spring thru summer, around 4:00pm-8:00pm. I believe it starts late April or early May thru Sept. It's a nice atmosphere, with places to eat, usually 100-150 cars and plenty of gear head talk. Love to see you there. I'll post when they open for the season. :biggrin:

BTW...it's a cruise in...(show & shine), open to 1975 and older only, & no 4x4's.

·
Registered
153 Posts
What all goes on?

Guess the '75 and older keeps out all the ricer's and 5.0's huh? It sounds like it could be a ton of fun.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
What all goes on? It sounds like it could be a ton of fun.
Well...just show up and find out. :winkgrin:

Mostly alot of car talk, some wanna be tweakers telling you about the classic they had 15 years ago... :rolleyes:...some "nice trim" to gander at, some real nice cars and possible connections for parts or labor help....ect. Also, oldies and car type tunes, and drawings for dinner prizes, it's organized by Maple Valley Street Rats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts