Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
:thumbsup: Any place in the storm. I don't mind drag racing, but after a road course event, who would want to waste the time on a 10 - 15 sec run vs 20 min. of sh!t eating grin fun.

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The same could be said for Autox.
But I'll hold off on openly calling them gay until I've tried it. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
I've tried it, it sux. More wear and tear on your suspension than a road course and none of the go-fast fun.

-bob

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
I used to be queer for drag racing, participated for several years.
I wish I had done road racing during that time, I might be a better driver.

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
After driving on a road course, the straight line stuff is sort of like starting the foreplay then she "gets a headache". Over before the fun starts.

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Art said:
Open invitation to the Reptile Recovery Refrigeration unit.
"Officer, I was just looking for the snake bit serum. Next thing I knew, I was driving John's pit bike on the freeway. Believe me, I'm as shocked as your are! <hiC>" :drunkies:

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
A little bit embarrassing for us Americans, I'd say. The finale of that episode was Jeremy saying, "Don't go to America!".

Ouch.

-bob

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bob said:
A little bit embarrassing for us Americans, I'd say. The finale of that episode was Jeremy saying, "Don't go to America!".

Ouch.

-bob
Agreed, IIRC they were looking for just such reactions.

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Art said:
You'll find tha rual Alabama is no diffent
than rural Wisconsin, Michigan, or California.
Or Iowa. Washington state, however, is more the Unibomber crowd. :D

-bob

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not true, up here we'd probably give them preferred parking for bashing Bush, trying to elect Hillary and celebrating..."Man Love" was it? :puke:

I grew up here, was pretty much raised a Democrat...but I swear sometimes the tree hugger liberal crap up here even gets to me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts