Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our SEMA booth this year is going to be bigger than ever, and we're looking for the 'right' car to fill up a spot.

I'm looking for a 1964-68 Coupe in Southern California.
We are not looking for stock - resto-mod, clean & mean.
If your car has the right attitude for our booth - it would be getting a head to toe interior installed, as well as a few other goodies we'll be revealing at this years SEMA that are too 'top secret' to post up.

To give you and idea of the car we are looking for, this is the '68 we took the year before.

If you are interested and think your car could be what we are looking for, please comment below, PM here on VMF or email me directly at: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
What a cool way to get your customers engaged while showing your appreciation!!

When is SEMA and what is your timeframe??

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'd love to get in on it but my 67 isn't nearly what I would consider to be a "booth" car at a big auto show like that, if it was I'd almost be afraid to drive it.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a cool way to get your customers engaged while showing your appreciation!!

When is SEMA and what is your timeframe??
SEMA is Nov. 4th-7th this year.
But we would need the car at our facility at the beginning of October to custom build and install the full interior. The car would then be sent via covered transport with our other 3 show cars to the convention center in LV.

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
BumpSEMA worthy? I wish. Suspension and engine @95% now. Then a lil more body & paint/Vinyl top scheduled for endish time of summer. Just a dream but Id drive it 1500 miles for a new int :) and see family in SoCal.
Our choice of colors?:pirate:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi Wayne: I would summit our car but it doesn't fit your needs....Plus, the interior is done, of course using TMI products.....Picture is a older one...Has a black vinyl top now....Good luck in your search......

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts