Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
66 or 67/8 fastback??? argggggghhhh!! Restored or project?? :chainsaw: Ok you know what, I want them all, I wan't every damn model they made, I want a 6 cylinder bare bones one, I want a coupe, fastback and convertible, Hell I even want the prototypes, I'll even take the junked out crushed up burnt out, sliver of a shell abandoned ones. I don't care anymore!!! I'll find the space, I swear!! My neighbors won't mind and if they do, The hell with them!! Its not like a toyota corrolla is anything desireble, let them park in the street. *Sob* toooo many choices!! When will it ever end!! Lets see now, here is a list of emotions I have gone through in the last week, :chainsaw: :lol: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: (Lots of :pissed:) :: :jawdrop: ( when i see some of the prices for absolute crapola) :: ( looking at my bank account) :paranoid: ( How I feel when I use eBay) :biggrin: ( when i think I scored) :: ( when I realized I didn't) :joker: :joker: :joker: ( when they come and take me away) but the best is for last...

:D When I come back to this site, regain my sanity, find some really cool friends and get to go through the whole routine all over again :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Wow, and its only 9:30 AM
You've got a long day ahead of ya :joker:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
:D When I come back to this site, regain my sanity, :rofl: :rofl:
Now thats funny!
Bruce
P.S. Don't forget the fact that as soon as you find and purchase one, the little old lady from down the street will show you the one in her garage that is half the price (or 1000 times what you now have left), twice the condition, 4 times the options and all the tools in the shop gowith it!!

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts
You may have the record for the most Instant Graemlins in a post! (I know that someone will post one with more!?!)
Stan

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You may have the record for the most Instant Graemlins in a post! (I know that someone will post one with more!?!)
Stan
Actually now that I look at it, it kinda looks christmasssy.. :D

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Wait until you actually own that Fastback, we are a bit sicker than the coupe guys.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A. It's "Fricken" not "Friggin".

B. Why haven't you considered an Eleanor?

Phil
Because I happen to like "friggen" and uh.. what was the second question? :puke:

Well, actually I HAVE considered an Eleanor and this motivates me even more to save a fastback from the perils of the Evil Eleanor Elitist.. :chainsaw:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I come back to this site, regain my sanity..
This is what you're like once you've REGAINED your sanity? :horror:
Oh hell , you haven't seen anything yet! :paranoid: :lol:

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
A. It's "Fricken" not "Friggin".
From an on-line slang dictionary (UK based)

frigging Adj./Adv. Euphemism for '(expletive deleted)', used as a general intensifier. E.g."There's no frigging way that I'm lending you any money."

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Pete,
You'd better move up to Redding or some other place where you can afford the room to store your fleet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts