Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I know I haven't been around long, but I have been telling anyone who will listen that I had a beautiful healthy son this morning! 8 lbs 11 oz, 20.5 inches long. He and Mom are doing great, she had a C-section so will be in the hospital a couple more days, but all is well. This is my first, I can't believe how amazing this is!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
congratulations!

i became an uncle in the middle of july, so i can relate somewhat :)

very joyous occaison when a little one is born. I hope you had some nice cigars afterwards ::

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Apparently you've been "around" long enough! ::

Congrats!

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Congrats.....almost 9 lbs. wow a little "bruiser" already! He'll be lugging tools "off" in no time! :: :: ::

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Congratulations!

It only gets better from here!

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Holy Moly...8 lbs 11 oz! You're the proud pappa of a tank! :)
Congrats! We just had our first 2 months ago...he's doing great! Enjoy, parenthood is wonderful...if not exhausting! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
parenthood is wonderful...if not exhausting!
And ya know what?......better get used to it! Them little "buggers" figure out a way ta keep it that way for about.....18-20 years! :: :: ::

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Congrats!!! You've entered a whole new world!!! :: ::

Has a name been decided yet??? :D

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Congrats! Life will never be the same again.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats! That's fantastic. Thats how big our lil guy was... (he'll be 2 in Oct) And he's been such a joy!

Best advice I can give, is just be patient... he will get into everything, and test you at every opportunity... but just always remember how he looks up at you, and how you are his world! And how everything you do, he will learn from, and mimick... (good or bad)

They are such little treasures... now everything you've known will change... your perspective on life in general will change... everything has so much more value on it! But it'a all good!

So just remember, to take things in stride, and laugh at it all!
Most of all, enjoy every single moment you can share with him.. oh, and his mother too! Lol...

Enjoy, sleep when you can, and enjoy!

Brett - 66, coupe, 289, A/T, A/C

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thansk for all the kind words guys! The thing that amazes me is that the boy does nothing, but I can't take my eyes off of him for the life of me. :) I never got what people were talking about before when they mentioned their kids.

I TOTALLY get it now, this is the best thing ever.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
This will change! Next April, you won't be able to take your eyes off of him because he'll be getting into EVERYTHING. My little one (9 mo. next week) already managed to partially dismantle the living room coffee table, and attempted to eat it. Watch out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts