Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
35,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I want to thank everyone for their kind words and offers of support. They were appreciated, but totally unnecessary. Having time to reflect upon the whole situation I can't help but share responsibility for the "incident" and felt that the most reasonable solution was to put it out of my mind. We all make mistakes and mine were a) speed reading malarson's post and missing the part about already having the parts and, b) being a bit insensitive with my reply. I shall endeavor to be a little more considerate.:beer:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Here, here, good to have you back! I have too many Mustangs and too little time so I'm going to need a lot more help from you and many of the others on the forum. (breaks out the beer, drinks six pack, passes out)

david

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Welcome "back"!

Was truly hoping it was just a "time-out" as your insight and wealth of knowledge would have been missed by all.

:cheers:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Genuinely glad to have you back. You're an asset.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
yeah...sipping coffee. I knew it. I'm doing the same. Welcome back.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Did I miss something? Well, welcome back even though I didn't know you had gone.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
As others have said, you are huge part of what makes this forum great. Additionally, let me say as a moderator of another forum (ophthalmic optics) that I've seen very few people with the maturity you displayed in this thread's OP.

Everyone has "less than optimal" moments. In real life, those moments pass by and fade away. On the internet, more often than not they are preserved for eternity.

Glad you're you and you're back- between 22GT and yourself (and a lot of others here), I've learned a lot about Mustangs!

P

·
0 Posts
First, I want to thank everyone for their kind words and offers of support. They were appreciated, but totally unnecessary. Having time to reflect upon the whole situation I can't help but share responsibility for the "incident" and felt that the most reasonable solution was to put it out of my mind. We all make mistakes and mine were a) speed reading malarson's post and missing the part about already having the parts and, b) being a bit insensitive with my reply. I shall endeavor to be a little more considerate.:beer:
I can't live by this, but I'm glad you are back LOL . . .I knew you would be. .

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I may not agree with you all the time but I am glad to see you back here.

Paul

1 - 20 of 55 Posts