Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... Taking the reigns from Mark today, and boy am I nervous. But what do I have to be nervous about? We've got two great items on the block for this week's festivities.

I have devised a web page to host the auction on, with my own space. Follow this link to see the page.

On it, you'll find an explanation of the auction, and the two items that Mustangs Plus offered to us for the week of the 27th!

I'd like to thank Ron Bramlett for offering these AWESOME items, both of them extremely new!

For those of you unfamiliar with the bidding process... Please send ALL bids to [email protected] DO NOT send ANY bids to (MYTOYS) Mark George's e-mail address as they will be ignored - He is on vacation and I cannot access his email! Once again, that is [email protected]. The e-mail address is also on the page for the auctions!

We'll be operating like this for the next couple weeks and if it goes well, maybe beyond. If there are any questions or other things you need, please e-mail me, and I'll address them as soon as I can.

Bidding will open today at 1400 hours Pacific Daylight Time, and will close on August 3rd at 2000 hours Pacific Daylight Time.

The particulars of payment and item shipment will remain unchanged. I have informed Ron about the method of our madness, and he is in agreeance.

So without further adieu...

LET THE THE AUCTION BEGIN!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
that billet gas cap is sweet, and thanks to M+ for the donations. It's not crafted specifically for anyone though, it's a standard aftermarket part most likely by drake. I have one on my way from another retailer and they are also sold on [censored], so I'll let everyone know what its like and with some pics when it comes in. I got the 'cobra' one, its newer than the other three so maybe mustangslpus doesn't have it yet ??
http://www.mustangdepot.com/OnLineCatalog/images/Fuel/B-9030-COBRA.gif

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah, I didn't realize it was a standard aftermarket product.

Well, the shifter is still a unique item and is not available anywhere else.

I didn't mean to mislead anyone, sorry! At least I know people are reading the auction page.

Keep the bids coming!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.