Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for being a day late, but I've had a horrible weekend. No use getting into it here. Anyway, time to auction some stuff off!

As like last week, I developed an auction page. For those who wish to visit it, click here. Otherwise, keep reading...

#1 - The first item up for bid is a fabulous fuel sending unit donated by long-time VMFer 67gt (Rick Thompson). It is for all 1964.5 to 1968 Mustangs and is brand new, in the box. It is a reproduction part by Scott Drake. A picture of this awesome sending unit is available on the link above. Thanks Rick!! Retail value: $105

#2 - An auction mainstay with a new twist - Hal at Vintage Automotive Products has allowed us to auction off one of his leather-wrapped T-locks! This baby is GORGEOUS and should draw an overbid no problemo! Once again, pictures are available on my website for all to see.

Due to my late start, this auction will run until NEXT TUESDAY at 8 p.m. Please ignore the times/dates on the website as I built it before my life was ruined.

Anyhow, have fun bidding and remember, it's all for VMF.

My e-mail address for bids is [email protected]

Thanks, and good luck to all!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.