Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like the SWMBO and I will have to cancel plans for a trip for our wedding anniversary, again for the 3rd year in a row. Currently have reservations for a long weekend in Gulf Shores, AL staring on the 16th. Last year mother-in-law had a kidney removed due to cancer(ok now), year before that a death in the family and the year before that both kids sick w/rotor virus(yuck). Is someone trying to tell me something????? ::

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Yeah, STAY AWAY! The models basically have the eye coming ashore on my doorstep. I'm boarding windows and should finish my evacuation tomorrow. I live on the bay so I'm under a manditory evacuation order starting in the morning. This stuff is a lot different when it's heading towards you and your family. I really feel for those in South Florida who have lost it all. I fell like I will too if it hits. Fortunally, I have good insurance and I just hope my family makes it through.

James

·
Registered
149 Posts
What makes it crazy is that no one can tell you where it is going.

Here in the New Orleans area, schools are closed tomorrow, the gas stations have lines into the street tonight and people are piling into the home depot to buy all of the plywood.

Wherever it goes will be bad. Most weathermen are pointing towards the AL/Florida coast, but then will tell you that they really don't know!

·
Registered
191 Posts
This stuff is getting old fast. Good luck to you guys, stay safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts