Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading through the posts and talking to SacBill, I am hosting NorCal VMF poker night at my new place on Saturday, January 21st. To take advantage of daylight, I will open the house (and garage) at 4:30 p.m. We will go as long as folks are interested in staying. Folding chairs would be appreciated as I think I have only 4 chairs. The furniture budget has gone into car parts (LOL)

Send me a pm for directions to my place. The short form of directions is that I am just around the corner from Tom, Sac69. If JohnPro brings scary and Tom brings his stang, we will have an illustrated before, during, and after restoration display of three 69 sportsroofs.

Ken

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Ken,

Thanks for offering to host the event, count me in. I'll bring some munchies too. We can start the event by playing musical chairs to see who'll be able to sit down at the table. (LOL, I'll bring some extra needed chairs.)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'm in! I'll be there with Scary, as promissed. I'll even hold windsoto's beer while he takes it for a test drive! :lol:
Sounds Good! Based on that I will be there. :winkgrin:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Thaks Ken for stepping up!!! I will be there....I will bring a few chairs too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts