Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SacBill suggested, based on his experience as host, that I coordinate the food menu so that folks don't bring too much food. Seems like a good thing to do as I know all of youze guyze are exceedingly generous and would overflow the panty if left to your own kind natures. Therefore, I will supply 2 litres of Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, and Classic Coke, along with a 6-pack of Miller and 6-pack of Bud, plus ice. I will also have a veggie tray. I guess we could use chips and dip, I seem to recall an interest in someone's special brand of bean dip; Other suggestions? maybe some deli rolls and sandwich fixings for a make your own buffet?

Send me a pm with your suggestions/offers and I will re-post with the what is being supplied so that folks don't go overboard.

:D

·
Registered
742 Posts
Yes....I suggest food :joker: :lol:

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no one could top the spread you had at your house. Outstanding at the corn feed west. What about the sandwich bar idea? yes? no?

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok. I'll have the condiments (no jokes off of that, no typos in it this time!), lettuce, tomatoes, couple loaves of bread.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I can bring a variety of sandwich meat.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now that sounds like David Letterman's "know your meats" quiz. :lol: ok, I'll put this on the list. Thanks.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Thanks Ken!!!I will bring something too...After all this holiday crap (cookies, candy, and other sweets) maybe I should bring a salad??? ::

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dennis, that would be fine. I recall a very good salad being served at your place for corn feed west.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
BTW, I'll be there. If beer counts as food then I'll bring an entree.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
BTW, I'll be there. If beer counts as food then I'll bring an entree.
Ken,

I also will be there and bring a slightly different entree than John but of the same ilk.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Terry, I am glad that you will be able to make it. The turnout looks like a dozen or so. Now I pray for dry weather so folks will drive their stangs over.

Send me a pm for directions.

regards,

Ken

1 - 14 of 14 Posts