Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked 1 and 2. 3 is absolutely terrible. Rather sit there and have needles poked in my eye. Not stop high speed shooting, stabbing, punching, kicking. No plot hardly. Very gory. No humor. Watch at your own peril!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I liked it. It had enough plot to move the movie forward, and to have John Wick 4 scheduled for 2021. Yeah, lots of bloody, violent action pieces, but man, some of those were just incredible.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I also enjoyed it. The fight scenes where top notch and considering he does most of them himself, pretty impressive at his age.

Yes it is all about killing, but that is exactly what John Wick - Baba Yaga (The Boogeyman) is all about.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Well, that's like, your opinion man :lol:

I plan to see it in another week or so when the box office dies down. I hate crowded theatres.

Being that it takes place immediately after part 2... I take it no Mustang appearance as it was just taken away to be restored?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I figured as much.

Well part 4 has been greenlit already (and a TV show based on the Continental that Reeves will supposedly make guest appearances on) maybe we'll see it again.

·
Dimples
3,451 Posts
Maybe I was just in a bad mood that day? Or, missed the Mustang!
Yeah I don't know what you were expecting. The plot was set up at the end of 2 and it delivered on what was promised, which is a technical clinic on how to film action scenes and it was beautifully shot. I'm not saying it's the Godfather or anything, but I definitely wouldn't describe it as horrible.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Are you sure that wasn't a Mustang? I'm not positive on that style, coulda been.
You mean the actual Mustang? Hard to nail down the years on those models :lol:

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
I also enjoyed it. The fight scenes where top notch and considering he does most of them himself, pretty impressive at his age.

Yes it is all about killing, but that is exactly what John Wick - Baba Yaga (The Boogeyman) is all about.
Бáба-Ягá ("Baba Yaga") is female. I always thought that was funny how they refer to the BoogeyMAN.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I really, really wish they would give the films a little more plot and a little less blood shed. The fight scenes are truly phenomenal: continuous scenes with none of that cut and paste and speed up the film stuff to add effects.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I could not disagree more, I knew exactly what I was in for and got exactly what I expected. Everyone I went with to see it thought it was great. Is it overtly ludicrous violence to the point of comedy? Yep, and that's why it's fun. And I love how they picked right up were 2 left off.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Overall I thought it was good. But with the fight scenes so long it was easy to see where Mr. Wick was expecting a punch or a kick coming from a certain direction.
And I think when you do the "flip the bad guy over your head as you fall backwards" move more than 20 times it must become your signature move.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
I wonder if the franchise holds the record for the most 'head shots'?... lol Haven't seen 3 yet- seriously looking forward to it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts