Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone deal with this clown?I sent him payment before Thanksgiving for a complete power steering set up and I have still not gotten it-I have heard all the exscuses-Dad died/christmas guests/out of town/mom is sick/etc-I am super pissed now -I have called him 100 times he used to answer the phone now he does not-just thought I would post a heads up since I found him here -do not send him any money-I am filing theft charges on him-most people who know me know I am in the Police Supply business and My Dad is the Major for Collin County Sheriffs Office and most my faimily are cops -lucky for me my brother works in San Antonio so I will get my money or my power steering stuff -I promise that-here is his info

JOHNNY GOMEZ
9300 OLD CORPUS CHRISTI RD
SAN ANTONIO TEXAS 78223
210-464-1883
[email protected]

CARD SAYS SPECIALIZE IN FORD PARTS FASTBACK AND MACH I

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM?ANYONE ON HERE KNOW ABOUT HIM-I HAVE FILED THEFT CHARGES ON HIM WITH SAN ANTONIO POLICE AND AM ALSO FILING INTERNET THEFT CHARGES WITH PLANO POLICE AND WILL PROBALLY FILE FRAUD ON HIM TOO-I FIGURE IF THE COPS SHOW UP ON HIS DOOR MAYBE HE WILL SEE I AM FOR REAL-IF ANYONE HAS BEEN BURNED BY HIM LET ME KNOW -I WILL GIVE YOU CONTACT INFO FOR THE DETECTIVES I AM DEALING WITH-

·
Registered
395 Posts
If you do a search there are at least half a dozen threads out there on how he has screwed people from all over our nation. Most of the posts are in the 2005, 2006, and 2007 time frame.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
935 Posts
:popcorn:

If the cops show up at Johnnys place, they will have to wait in line. The county sheriff knows his place real well. Visits a lot. People milling around outside his gate. Good luck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WELL JUST HAD A DEPUTY CONTACT HIM-HE SAID HIS DAD IS SICK-WHICH IS A LIE -HE TOLD ME HIS DAD DIED LAST MONTH-HE SAYS HE WILL SHIP THE PARTS MONDAY OR REFUND MY MONEY -WE WILL SEE-I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW-BUT I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM HIM-

·
Registered
145 Posts
There is no need to attack Solo. He was just expressing the fact that everybody here knows about him. If you had done a little homework yourself, you probably would not have gotten screwed. Also, if you want to be taken seriously, ya might wanna move your left pinkie an inch to the left and turn off your caps lock....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You know I leave the caps on my computer because i have to for work so most time I do not remeber to take it off-I was just trying to give people a heads up but since everyone hear already knows do not worry about it-I have filed theft on him and we will see what happens-

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I talked to detectives at SAPD and they said to there knowledge no one has filed on him before-The BCSO said he has been prosucuted before and no longer has a dealers license for auto sales but not aware of any fraud and BBB said the same thing-I guess people do not care about losing there cash?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Nobody has been able to take him down yet. That bastard screwed us over on many parts. He takes your money upfront and makes up stories why he cant get you your parts. He will do it until you give up...In fact....the primered hood in the background of my sig pic is one of the few parts we got from him.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
also, if you have a reciept it will do you no good. He probably signed it as "Johnny." No last name, no basis for lawsuit. We tried it....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well I got my money back this morning-if anyone is intrested in filing on him call Det. Felix SAPD -my case is dropped since I was refunded-

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
this will be a HUGE help in getting my money back. Thanks!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts