Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to carlisle this spring. Is it worth lugging stuff there? Is it a good place to sell and trade? I was never there but heard it is pretty good.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I would say it's worth it. I've picked up many things there over the years.

Here's a little tip for those folks wanting quarter skins, hoods, etc. from a vendor like Mustangs Unlimited. See if they're going to be there and arrange to pick up the parts. Saves a ton on freight!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by DaveK on 03/07/01 10:46 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
We have gone to Spring Carlile for over 15 yrs. now. Do you have a "spot" reserved for storing and displaying your parts? If so, let us know so we can visit. Our Mustang club has a spot reserved at Ford Carlisle and club members bring parts to sell then. Its hard to predict what will sell and what you carry back home. Sometimes its a total surprise! I suppose we prefer Ford Carlisle since the concentration of Ford/Mustang people make buying and selling Ford related parts more probable. It seems that the Spring and Fall Carlisle have an awlful lot of GM activity; so lug your stuff over and help beef up the Ford contingent.

66 Fastback
85 GT Hatchback
67 Coupe
82 GT Hatchback

1 - 3 of 3 Posts