Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,861 Posts
That was only the third time you’ve posted / contributed to the board,.....

Seriously, stick around, it’s post related. :wink:

Welcome.

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
How do you get out of “Junior Member” status on this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ten years of contributions. Then you have to compile your best posts and explain why you deserve the elevated status.
Similar to being granted a full professor at a major university.

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,617 Posts
I wasn’t saying I should have it already. I couldn’t find it in any of the forum information. I’m just asking.
The fact is that a good many of us here (including me) probably don't know the specific requirement(s) for senior member status.
Maybe it's there, but I don't recall ever seeing it spelled out when I signed up either. :wink:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I always thought it had to do with the quality and quantity of beer offered to the senior members >:)

John

·
Administrator
12,999 Posts
Don’t forget the secret handshake.
Stan

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Pay me $1000! Just kidding lol. SOme reason I think it is like 30 post or so.

·
Administrator
19,450 Posts
OK, OK, we don't have a FAQ section or anything so it's a fair question. The titles don't a have a real relevance here, they're just fairly arbitrary system settings.

Currently you make "member" at 30 posts and "senior member" at 100 posts. Oddly enough, how long you've been a member has no bearing.

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
OK, OK, we don't have a FAQ section or anything so it's a fair question. The titles don't a have a real relevance here, they're just fairly arbitrary system settings.

Currently you make "member" at 30 posts and "senior member" at 100 posts. Oddly enough, how long you've been a member has no bearing.

Shouldn’t it say “no life” when it passes 5,000 posts?

Mark

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
19,450 Posts
No sweat. To be honest I didn't know either and had to root the info out. Never thought much about it to be honest. Now we all know. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,861 Posts
It’s grossly Overrated

1 - 20 of 26 Posts