Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIPPING OUT AFTER MARKET FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM AND WANT TO REPLACE WITH STOCK CARB AND FUEL PUMP. NEED LINES, CARB,PUMP AND AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY. SOUTH JERSEY/PHILA AREA. THANKS RALPH P, SOMERS POINT NJ

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
I prob have an old orignal carb, intake, and fuel pump sitting in my garage that you can have for like $25 plus shipping. I can't use them since I have a heavily modifyied motor. Its a cast iron 4v intake, the carb that came with it (no casting numbers on the carb to speak of) and the old fuel pump from when I rebuilt the motor. YOu can even come pick it up, I'm only down in Rising Sun, MD...1.5 hours from newtown. 2 hours from AC and capemay

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nick, thanks for your response. Did the carb come off a 351C? Don't need the intake. If the fuel pump works I can use that. Is the air cleaner assembly available? Thanks Ralph

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
The carb came mounted to the intake in the trunk of the mustang. So I can only assume it is a proper carb for the stock intake.

The fuel pump was working when removed.

No air cleaner available....I have a non stock motor in a non stock installation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts