Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, this is just a note of thanks. I came here to pour out my troubles last week and you guys all replied and wished us well and sure made it easier to get through all of this. I am grateful to each and everyone of you for the kind words and thoughts. I knew if there was anywhere I could go to get this out and off my chest it would be here. My mom was 63 and fought this cancer for almost 5 years, she wanted to see my sons again and she got that. She wanted to pass away at home, and she got that. She wanted her children to be happy, and she got that. The last thing she wanted was to see her grandsons again and when she got that she was ready, her life was complete. She decided that she was done fighting and wanted to go see her mom. she passed away three days after my sons went back with their mother. but she was happy she got everything she wanted. So again I thank all of you who replied and all of you who kept us in your thoughts and prayers. This place is a great big family and what a family it is. Where else can you go with such a problem and have so many kind peolpe looking out for you? Thanks, John and Karen

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I missed your earlier post John, but would still like to extend my well wishes to you and your family. It's not often people get to have their wishes come true as your Mom did. Bless you and your family throught this difficult time.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I missed the post too, so I'm catching up. I lost my good buddy/Father-in-law the same way. I know the feelings of sadness and relief at the same time also. Take comfort that where she's gone to is a better place than where she's been. It's the good times that will fill your memories in the future.
Dan

G

·
0 Posts
I too missed your original post, my condolences to you and your family on your loss. Its nice to know that she got everything she wanted before passing. My mom is one of my best friends, so I coudlnt even imagine the pain you and your family are going through, I can only say GOD BLESS you and your family.

SCOTT

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
john, i missed your post also,been gone few days. so sorry about your mother. i lost my father in 96. as hard as that was, i cannot imagine what its going to be like when " the day" my mother leaves this earth. sounds like your mother left in peace, and lord knows thats great for all. seems you during ok. hope so. bye"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts