Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is just a test post to see if my link to my homepage works..had a post a few days ago, and couldnt get it to work..keep the keyboard away from me, and give me a wrench...lol ..well...here is the link again..maybe now it will work, and you can see the the project before it begins http://www.geocities.com/joe_3761/65fastback.html if this doesnt work, sorry for wasting your time..btw..the link in my bio does work..

joe

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thnx...and yes, thats exacly what i did..after 40 the memory starts to go..didnt remember what i named it..lol....thnx

G

·
0 Posts
Worked for me, it looks nice. What do you plan on doing to it?

SCOTT
65CONV, C-CODE, T10, 4BBL
ITS ALMOST DRIVABLE, WOOOHOOOO

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm..whatt do i plan....lol..i think a few parts on it is usable without too much work..lol..visited your page, and i think im doing pretty much the same as you..only starting in the rear...most work is back there...ohio winters did alot of damage back there...guess i wont have much to strip off, since most will be replaced...my brother is a body man, so i have access to everything...frame machine, spray booth..ect..gonna do things right, but not concours...just want a damn nice driver, with a little under the hood to back up the looks..looking into a 66 fastback for swmbo..she liked driving this one so much, i never got to drive it much..lol...thnx for the compliment..yours looks nice..good luck on getting it done by sept...enjoy those fall nites, with top down cruising

joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts