Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we are all in a reasonable distance I thought it would be nice if we could exchange tools one may only use one time. I know I plan to sell off tools once I get so far in my restoration.I Upgraded welders and traded my old welder for some much needed parts for the 69 and was quite happy I did so. Just an idea..

·
Registered
286 Posts
OMG, I would never sell any of my tools. Just like the guns in our family,Tools are a sacred item to be collected and cherished. They are handed down from each generation in my family and are never sold off.
I own the original tool kit from my great grandfathers model T.
I make my living with my tools. If they were gone from my life, I would put a gun to my head!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I was thinking of things like my 40lb sandblaster old welders and such stuff new people to the hobby may want ot items you will only use one time like a cherry picker you know..

·
Registered
286 Posts
I understand where your coming from dead. Just some advice from an old wrench turner..... keep whatever tools and equipment you can. You'll need them again for that next stang project. They are an investment in the thing you love most,restoring those classic Fords.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts