Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it had to happen <G> ... I'm waiting for all my parts to arrive for the 69' Mach 1 here and things are getting hectic with both the wife and I working so I went out looking for a beater to drive until my 69 is roadworthy. Anyhow, saw an ad for a 79' mustang and thought a nice little 79 5.0 would be fun ....went down there and heres this beige V8 75 Ghia!

Well, not what I expected, but it drove great, brakes are good, steering is good, the whole car runs like a top. Some basic rust splotches, but nothing an orbital sander and some spray bombs won't take care of this weekend <G>....anyhow got the whole thing for $550 CDN! Guy just bought it from a buddy for his daughter and she can;t afford insurance so there we go.... thing is all original too so not bad!

Anyhow, not anywheres near as nice as my 69 but I don't really mind them ... the wife wants to keep it for a project car for herself too :) .. suits me, dodged that 53 vette she was eyeing!!

------------------------------
1969 Mach 1 ( M-Code )
1975 Ghia V8

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, that and a 302 to transplant until my 351 Clevor is ready for action <G> ....

1969 Mach 1 ( M-Code )
1975 Ghia V8

1 - 3 of 3 Posts