Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 93 LX hatch in reef blue with black interior. 1 owner with 27k original miles.

It needs a little work. The coolant leaks super old and a slight water pump leak. I hope to get that fixed soon and all other fluids changed.
Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Document
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light
Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Car seat cover
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Personal luxury car

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
That is a very nice and unique foxbody. I’ll admit I’m a bit jelly. I still have a 92 LX 5.0/5speed I bought new. My son drives it all over the place. They are great cars. Did you buy it to collect or flip?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a very nice and unique foxbody. I’ll admit I’m a bit jelly. I still have a 92 LX 5.0/5speed I bought new. My son drives it all over the place. They are great cars. Did you buy it to collect or flip?
Thank you. The foxbody is what got me into cars. So I have a soft spot for them. I also have a 90 coupe, but nothing on that is stock. I bought this car to keep, no plans on selling!

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
My best friend's first car was a '79, and his second car was a '90. I loved riding shotgun on the Fox Pony Express ! I still enjoy seeing them on the road.

·
Super Moderator
11,499 Posts
That looks almost new, well taken care of for sure.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good looking Fox!
Very nice! By the way, my very first car was a '92 5.0 coupe. I also had a '90 GT and an '89 GT, so I still have plenty of love for fox bodies!
Beaufiful looking car, I like that color.
That looks almost new, well taken care of for sure.
good find !
Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited. I haven't been able to really drive it yet. It's almost winter here in Minnesota. I plan on detailing the engine bay.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
nice. thats even way cleaner than mine and i have 14K miles on it :)

Reactions: Bdubbs

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Definitely a foxy lady.

Reactions: Bdubbs
1 - 14 of 14 Posts