Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a 1973 ?coupe? i think i havent seen it up close yet, only through fence about 60 yards away, but im going to check it out and drive it tomorrow. it might be fastback but im not sure ill write back tomorrow and let ya know for sure what exactly. anyway it's marked at a thousand dolars.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
unless it is really rusty, if it drives it's probably worth a grand... hope u find a steal!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i was figuring andit runs so im going to go visit it tomorrow and might send my mom back with money. and if i get it you should expect me to become regular as long as you cats are cool, i mght even direct my older brother here.
~Adam

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Hey, MOST of us are cool, except for some of the old farts! (gotta watch out for those guys!) LOL Just kidding, everyone here is great. This is the best site for Mustangs. Good luck with the car, and hope to see you back.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Send a pic here if you pic it up! I'm sure everyone would love to see it. And yes, I have found amazingly "cool" and helpful people here.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a great place for info, and a lot of different personalities.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Watch out for rust and other mechanical problems (just because it runs doesn't mean all the bearings aren't shot, and it's missing in 3 cylinders!!!). LOL. Anyway, it should be a good deal. Keep the info comin in!!! By the way, GOOD LUCK!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i havent picked it up yet im waiting to get to drive it. the battery was on the charger when i got there. but my brother went by and drove it and said it was puling. he says it needs tie rods u-jonts and brakes to start out with.

but as far as compresion goes i wont buy it until i test that myself. lesson learned with a 1977 El Camino Classic, i took it home me and my bro did some body work and engine work then did a compression check and figured out we had to rebuild the motor. oh well lesson learned and if had to do it all over agian the only thing id done differently is i would have rebuilt the 350.
BTW it is a coupe. and am i allowed to put chevy rims on it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts