Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...that Dynacorn will be producing 71-73 doors as a follow-up to their Mach1 hoods!!! Can anyone confirm this?

Although I'm sure it's true since I just bought a drivers side door with minimal rust for $200 after S&H. It would be nice to get confirmation from a dynacorn dealer.

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
There is no mention of it in the new 2008 catalog nor was it mentioned in the catalog supplement I got this week.

It was mentioned at "Joe Parts" on the Dynacorn website that anybody can access. Dynacorn's webpage structure is such that all of their pages are internal to the domain name, so I cannot link you directly to Joe Parts. Go to the main page, click skip into, then clip at the top on Joe Parts and then view current questions and answers.

http://www.dynacorn.com/

On 1/17/08, the question was asked, and the answer was "It has been discussed and possibly for late 2008 or early 2009."

HTH,
Sam

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
BTW, I feel your pain. I just spent $240 to get an original passenger side a/c vent rechromed for my 68 (doesn't include the cost of the core), and found out just this week they are now available new for roughly $300 for both the driver and passenger side vent assemblies.

Dang.

·
Banned
647 Posts
Hey Sam could you hook me up with one of those Nasa hoods for my ride at a good price?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was actually someone at Mustangs Unlimited that told me they were on the way - so to speak. Acted as if he knew what he was talking about and even made an effort to "double check" the year (71-73).

I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Thanks,
Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts