Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’d like to offer, for free, a 1960-something Mustang door I inherited with a barn full of stuff. I know there’s a parts forum here (and there’s Craigslist), but I wonder how foolish am I to think someone won’t claim it just to sell it themself? Maybe I should just be glad to get rid of it, but if somewhere someone is planning a restoration and is desperately hoping to find this thing then I want that person to benefit, not some wheeler & dealer. Am I nuts? Is it even worth anything to anyone? Will having to pick it up weed out the wheelers & dealers (unless they happen to be local)? Vehicle door Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Looks like 65-66 door- Its a little rough but I bet someone would take it for free- This crowd here is pretty good I think-

Honestly I doubt anyone would try to resell- it needs a fair amount of work- but to someone w/o $ its certainly useful- theres a bunch of little stuff inside the door that may be salvageable-

Thank you for offering it to someone here who may need this. I appreciate your kindness and pass it forward kinda thinking. (no I don't need it- but thanks for whomever does need it)

·
Dimples
6,293 Posts
I could use it. My daughter is interested in learning body work and pinstriping.

It would really help if we knew where you were located.

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
It's a '65-'66 Door...but came from a 1966 Mustang...based on the interior door panel...

The Driver's side door are most desirable.... if it means anything... This is a passenger side door.

It seems to have a lot of surface rust on it....but still appears somewhat solid...

Good Luck on the sale...

It's definitely worth something.....

Probably $100-$175.....around there...

:eek:)

Tony K.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts