Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved and had to leave some of the larger part behind.
Rear fold down seat for 66 fastback
Front seats blue and white pony 66
Rear interior panels 66
Hood, kind-a rough with some kind of scope on it 66
Lots of hub caps for 14 inch wheels
Front fenders 66
Several AC compressors (still in the box, never used) 66
Rear seats for 85 and 93 GT
Lots more misc or don't recall right now, it had been a long weekend of moving

The house is unoccupied and will be torn down sometime soon including the unattached garage in the back. If you want any of these parts come get them. I will not ship and most likely will not be at the house. Most of the parts in the garage rafters.

If you know Houston, it is in West U. Go to mapquest or similar tool for directions
3610 Nottingham
Houston TX 77005

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I'll take them! -> are you still in the Houston area? I can have either my Dad or Brother contact you first to be sure it's Ok for them to drop by & pick 'em up. (They live in the Houston area)
Please pm me or send an e-mail to the address in my profile. Include your phone number where I can have them call you.
Thanks!
Jeff

·
Registered
804 Posts
Wish I could have gotten some of the stuff...I am in dallas..If the person from Dallas got the parts, drop me a PM. I really need some of the stuff.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I drove down yesterday from the mid-cities area... got there around 4:30pm and someone had already cleaned him out. They even took some power tools that were laying around. The worse thing about it is that I had actually gotten him on the phone and told him I was on my way. I did happen to meet cam65fb, who was very understanding and pleasant as he informed me that it had been taken. He even tried to call me as I was on my way once he saw the stuff missing. He was keeping an eye on the stuff but there was no way he could guarantee that the parts would be there since he issued an open invitation. So, it was a calculated risk and I missed out.

Someone emailed me today to "save me the trip" and informed me that the parts were gone. It was unclear if the person who emailed me was the person who took everything, but they had "austin" in the email address.

You're restoring a 65-66fb also and live pretty close, I suppose we could keep an eye out for eachother in the future.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I have a 66 fastback that is built like a Shelby Clone and a 66 Coupe. The coupe needs everythings so I have been accumilating parts to complete it. I am always looking for 65-66 parts....If there is anything that you need, let me know. I'll see what I can do. If I don't have it, I might have a line on someone that does. I get a lot of responses to my posts here, and I keep all my old emails....

Todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts