Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Thanks for the tidbits and info over the last year or so.

I've just moved to Pensacola, FL, and am interested in putting my 66 289 convertible back together. It's almost done....I just need someone to do the final touches to get her running again. I'm also considering putting it through a complete body/paint job - it needs it. I've noticed sagging in the body and I'd like to see how much it would run me to just put the car in the shop for as long as it takes to get a complete job done on her.

The bottom line is, I know some people here live in or near pensacola. Do you know of anyone trustworthy I can tow the car to in order to have some work done? Or..can we work out a deal to get work done? I've learned so much from doing the work myself this far, but I just dont have the time to play with it now that I've started flight school. If you could leave a PM or an email, or just reply to this post, I'd like to get some feedback. I can give more details as far as the condition of the car, what I've done to it, etc. Thanks again for all of your help!

Jay

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
The man you want to speak with is Matt Rosa, Ponderosa Mustang on the forum, 1 850 857 1084. He's in Pensacola, deals with parts mostly. He works out of his home so don't be affraid. He's a cool guy and will set you up with anything you need for a Stang. There's a place called Mustang Village I think that's what they call it. It's not worth going to, it's a Stang graveyard. Put tears in my eyes. Call Matt. Stay away from anyone named Sharon, she's trouble.

Bart

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
bishir just moved down there too. Midlife is also in FL and has been for ages (he's older than dirt /forums/images/icons/smile.gif ).

Matt at Ponderosa Mustang can most likely hook you up too. He's a great guy and a joy to work with.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks alot for all the help! I'm out of town for a little bit but I'll definitely give Matt a ring when I'm back in pensacola.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I've been doing business with Bob @ the Mustang Village since 1986. I bought a 65 KGT conv he did and took a trophy at a Grand Nat w/ it. He also has the famous Pink 67 conv (Rochelle's) and is doing a pink fastback (orig color). He has a lot of parts from those cars and knows everyone. You won't find a better source!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts