Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. New here. Just got my first mustang. Dont know anything about them but had to get it. Picked it up for $800 needs work. Body is nice. Interior ok, Needs floor pan, frame rails, and brake lines. Motor runs excelent Just wanted to say hi. I will be asking tons of question thanks for answers in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
finish filling out you Bio, so we know where you hale (hail) from!
.....welcome.
ponies.
o.k., kinda funny.. :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi. New here. Just got my first mustang. Dont know anything about them but had to get it. Picked it up for $800 needs work. Body is nice. Interior ok, Needs floor pan, frame rails, and brake lines. Motor runs excelent Just wanted to say hi. I will be asking tons of question thanks for answers in advance.
Hi back attcha and welcome to the forums.. ? what is that year? and is it a Mach 1? sorry if misspelled that lol :eek: Nice looking ride though:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of useful information here a lot of helpful people. There is no dumb questions just questions that have already been asked a dozen times. Just o a search before you post. Also, do you have any additional info on your new ride looks great though.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Welcome! For $800 it looks like you scored a pretty good deal. What year is the car and what motor do you have?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hi back attcha and welcome to the forums.. ? what is that year? and is it a Mach 1? sorry if misspelled that lol :eek: Nice looking ride though:)
Hey 67stanGirl, all Mach 1's will be sports roof (fastback) regardless of year.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Congrats on the Mustang ownership and welcome to VMF. My first Mustang was a 71 coupe with a 302 as well. Lots of knowledgeable folks here. Check out this site too: 7173MUSTANGS.com

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Congrats on the new Mustang....looks like a great start...
And Welcome to the forum.....
Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts