Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got pretty much the whole body/trim installed and just thought i'd share i've been waiting a long time to get her all together, i've had setbacks especially the front bumper which buy the way DON'T BUY REPOP FRONT BUMPERS they are absolutely the worst pieces of crap i've ever dealt with, the only thing i've NOT been able to get to fit, ended gettin an original rechromed. Anyways here she is....

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Great job and selection of colors!

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Hands down, my favorite or top two Mustangs on this site. Love it.

Get some wheels on that bad boy! :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Nice looking pony, what kinda engine is going in that thing?

Yep, those front and rear repop bumpers are a really bitch to get straight.

You don't happen to have a railroad track near by? If so you can bend them straight there.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
What A Beauty , It sure will turn heads for sure !

·
Registered
236 Posts
I don't know what is nicer, your paint job or your wiring job. It definitely shows that you have a lot of patience. And I believe that is key when it comes to restoring a car.
What kind of hood is that and what color is the orange? Did you do the paint work also?
Keep up the good work. What are you going with for wheels and tires. Keep up the high standards. It definitely shows.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
WOW!! that looks great. Love the color.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Beautiful car you have. You have done an excellent job. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thank you thank you. man seeing it all out together like it is now really gives me the fever to get this thing on the road. I'm very pleased how everything has turned out.
Pete, the hood is a 67/68 shelby style hood(short to accommodate the stock front end) the orange is actually the GM orange and the white is a toyota super white with a mid coat of house of kolors mini gold flake over just the orange and another mid coat of gold pearl over both orange and white. Yes i did do the paint work, so far i've been able to do everything myself with the exception of the custom interior work.
Next on the list is getting a rear end which i should have one lined up, getting that and the 4 link installed so i can get those wheels and tire on to finally make it a roller, as sweet as the 4 inch rims that are on there now i think i wanna upgrade;)
Derreld i LOVE you vert, beautiful and sleek and i think you might have the wheels i've been eyeing or at least the style, are those the Foose injectors? You taking that beauty to any shows this summer? id love to see her in real life. these are the style i'm going for but might wanna go a little cheaper route, paying an extra 2-300 bucks more a rim just cause foose's name is on might not be something im willing to do.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts