Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Moderatly Old Fart
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old boss sent me this. Well she's not that old really...

"Just when you thought you've heard everything. Apparently, it was so hot yesterday that a Tombstone pizza truck was on I-94 with frozen pizza dough in the trailer. Well, it got so hot the pizza dough began to rise and starting oozing out the back of the trailer for 25 miles. Pizza dough everywhere! The traffic was at a stand still from I-94 & 50 all the way up to Ryan Road (which is a good 15 mile stretch!)!

Ok, so my question is - how long did it take the truck driver to realize the dough was spewing out the back of his truck? Does windshield wiper fluid dissolve pizza dough on the windshield? Could this be an opportunity for a new product? Pizza dough scrapers? Is pizza dough environmentally friendly or does it require special waste removal procedures? Ok, so I'm thinking I need a job. I've spent way too much time thinking about this. It made me laugh for a long time and I wanted to share it with all of you as well.

So if you think you're having a challenging day, just be thankful you don't have to drive a pizza truck!"

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Saw it on the news this morning. It was great! Highway workers shoveling pizza dough into dump trucks!

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
From the Milwuakee Journal Sentenal

"Even upstate, in Chippewa Falls, it got so hot Tuesday that a traveling load of yeast-filled pizza dough expanded, breaking out the back of a semitrailer truck and creating a 25- to 35-mile oozing, intermittent blob on Highway 29.

"We had everything from bread-loaf-size droppings to some that were about half the size of a car," said Sgt. James Barnier of the Wisconsin State Patrol, District 6 in Eau Claire.

"They used snowplows, shovels and pitchforks to get it off highway," Barnier said."

As Homer Simpson would say "Dough" /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts