Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Heartlanders! I am in PA and noticed a 70 Mach I at this place in Kansas City. Anyone have comments (good or bad) about them? Thanks, Drew

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I am not familiar with them but maybe someone else around here is. I'm sure that someone would be glad to go and look the car over for you...

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
I would be happy to check it out for you.PM or email me their number and yours and I will check it out.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've been there several times and they seem to be good people. Really, really car crazy. I haven't had any financial dealings with them yet but plan to put one of my cars in storage with them this winter. I did notice most of their cars tend to be on the high end as far as quality but IMO seem to be expensive. On the other hand, the only prices I've seen are just the asking price. Good luck and if I can help just let me know. ::This place is about 5 minutes from my house.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I have also heard that they were expensive, but most places like that are. You'd have to make them an offer to see if you can get them to come down...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I greatly appreciate the response. Jawstang has volunteered to check the car out for me on Tuesday and let me know what he thinks of it. Thanks for all the offers of help. They do seem high. First step is to find out if the car is solid, if so I may fly out to see it and make an offer. I will keep you all posted. Have a few things closer working but nothing firm yet.

By way of saying thanks again, if anyone needs something checked in central PA, please let me know. I am good with 65 and 66, learning more on 70s. And I certainly can take pictures and ask questions. Five minutes from Hershey and 35 from Carlisle. I can hunt for stuff at those shows as well. Pay it forward! Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim (Jawstang) checked out the car for me. In brief he believed the car to be pretty solid but with paint flaws. He also thinks the car is a bit overpriced and they will not budge on it. My thanks go out to him and all here for saving me another wild goose chase.

Jim, remember the "Holy Grail" car I have been chasing - 66 GT Fastback, Emberglo? Well check out what just popped up on the "big" auction site Wednesday! LOL, I'll be watching that one! In fact I also got wind of another one closer to home that sounds even nicer! I'll let you know how it all works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts