·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I will. Gotta decide which car to drive...... :: :: ::

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to decide if I'm showing the car during the day or not - Atchison or Paola??? Might make a difference on the cruise.... :: Or, just stay home during the day and do the cruise only! ::

·
Registered
451 Posts
Bob, How have you been? I will try to come out to the cruise for awhile this Saturday. It would be nice to see how everyone has been since I have been out of circulation.
Look forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
James -

It was very nice to finally meet you, and chat for a bit "in person". Sorry we didn't get to sit down & chat some more - things were a little hectic!

Hopefully you'll get that brake situation worked out & bring your car next month.

Hey, Dale - did you make it???

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Yea, Dale was there. We chatted for a few minutes. Sorry I missed James. Too many people, too little time. :) Maybe next month...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Bob,
I was there. got there a little before 8PM. I came by twice, but you were busy chatting with some people and I didnt want to interupt.
I am planning on making it to the last 2 cruise nights. I hope to have my car close to being done for the cruise in September.
BTW, I sent you a pm.

·
Registered
359 Posts
It was great meeting you too. I am in TX right now visiting family. I have a line on a granada for the disc conversion. Hoping that the disc will fix the problem.

I forgot how common good mustangs are here. In 3 days I have seen more on the road than I do in a year in KC. There is even a solid coupe on my mom's block. And other classics are every where. I even saw a Studebaker for $1000.

Talk to y'all soon, hopefully and the next meeting.
James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts