Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out today that my wife, who is pregnant with our first and probably only child is starting to dialate and she is only at 5 months. She has been put on bed rest until further notice. We had such a hard time getting pregnant and after 3 tries using invitro-fertilization, we finally have a SON on the way. Unfortunately, he wants to come out too soon. He's been trouble from the get go and we hope that he's not trying to give us an idea of what he's going to be like when he is born. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
Needless to say, taking care of my wife puts the 'stang on the waiting list for now and the care of the future Mustang heir is priority.
Just keep us in your thoughts and hope that he can hold out for a few more weeks. The longer he stays in the better!

Until next time,

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Our family's thoughts and prayers go out to you. Our daughter, Brooke, was recently born 8 weeks pre-mature. Everything turned out okay, though it wasn't (still isn't) easy, but it sounds as if you are up to the challenge.

Put your trust in the doctors and definitely put the 'Stang on hold . . .

You've got some difficult and trying times ahead . . . but keep the faith . . . we are hoping with all our hearts that it all goes well with you and yours . . . and,

especially Brooke is rooting for you all . . . /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

http://a6.cpimg.com/image/8C/B1/10361996-39f4-02380184-.jpg
Keep your eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel!!

All our best,

Brooke, Hope, and Rick

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Chris, You will be in our prayers. You came to the right place. There are a lot of people here that care and will pray for you and your family.
Keep us updated on how things are going.

·
Premium Member
11,701 Posts
I will add you to my prayers. I hope everything turns out ok.

The 'stang can wait. Your son should also wait /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Forced bed rest is no fun at all, but it can be survived. I had to do it for six months when I was twelve and turned out ok.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I hope all goes well. I will also soon be getting my first, and I know how I would feel if any thing bad happend. Looks like we may be a little early also, but only a few weeks. We wish you the best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts