Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hi John, yes i would like to see some pics please.
Also my new kick panels seem very thinly made as they are repro, so i will have to strenghthen them up slightly.
Interior nearly finished now, but kick panels are one of the last things to go in.

Ian.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Here ya go Ian. I'm posting just the image of the front of the panel showing the screw locations. If you follow the link it will get you to the rest of the images. I shot pics of the two "bosses" on the backside of the panel, as well as a measurement of the panel thickness (just slightly over 1/8"). Hope that helps!

http://inlinethumb54.webshots.com/26869/2260621710070710241S600x600Q85.jpg

Link to Pics

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
You're very welcome! Glad I could finally locate the darn things!

·
Registered
9,028 Posts
PS: Still need to "BORROW" a crappy or decent set of '66 Convertible Original kick panels to use as a template for the new holes in my new kick panels...

You mean to tell me that noone has a pair that they can lend me?? I'll pay all the shipping there and back...and owe you a big favor!

Signed,

PLEASE HELP..

Tony Kovar
1966 Sprint 200 Convertible
MCA#70001

·
Registered
2 Posts
PS: Still need to "BORROW" a crappy or decent set of '66 Convertible Original kick panels to use as a template for the new holes in my new kick panels...

You mean to tell me that noone has a pair that they can lend me?? I'll pay all the shipping there and back...and owe you a big favor!

Signed,

PLEASE HELP..

Tony Kovar
1966 Sprint 200 Convertible
MCA#70001

i know it is 11 years later but the upper screw hole on each side is used when installing kick panels equipped with speakers.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts