Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on going this year. So, I'm asking people early in hopes we can cruise out to Iowa together. I've asked on my website and a few members there (who are also VMF members) think they might go.

So, anyone going to go? I did a mapquest from my house and it said it was just a little over 8 hours.

Let me know,

Ken

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I'm planning on going if my car is finished(or at least close). I'm firing the motor for the first time since rebuild this weekend so that will play a big part, we'll see how well this thing will even run! In a topic in the General Discussion forum, the east coasters/Midwest folks said they all take I-80 over, so that's where I plan on meeting with everyone, probably at the Iowa border. I'm assuming we'll coodinate better later(or at least I hope so, so I'll have some kind of idea when to be there).

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Heck, I have a hard enough time not getting banned from the VMF. I can't imagine what would happen if I showed up at Corn Feed! :swing:

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Yeah, I have a feeling I'll get drunk and say some things I'll probably regret(most likely to the women present) and I'll end up being hated by everyone.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
I'd like to go, but its gonna be up to "the Boss" if she can handle being in the car that long with me ;)

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Acooljt said:
Yeah, I have a feeling I'll get drunk and say some things I'll probably regret(most likely to the women present) and I'll end up being hated by everyone.
Nah...we will just add you to the smack list :)
R

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I think you're missing the point, the point of Corn Feed is to have FUN, so maybe you'll have to "forget" her at home. ;)

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
I left her at home one Saturday to go to the Detroit Auto Show, and when I got home the kitchen had been completely gutted and she said "time to remodel." I was only gone hours; Lord knows what she could do in days!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts