Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought it might be nice if we all knew what each of us do and where we live. There may be a time that we need your help or even hire ya.
I'm in Mobile Alabama and i'm a project manager for a construction company. I have been in construction for 18 years.
We do comercial work like Building banks, malls, hospitals condo's wharehouses. We specilize in structual steel metal buildings. We sale and build 1 of the top 3 buildings in the world. We work all over the U S also. Not to bad for a company with only 23 employees.
Ok thats enough about me, know its your turn.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am in the USAF (14 years) and believe it or not I grew up in Mobile. In the USAF I am a computer/network tech.

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
Nothin'...absolutely nothing and I love it ::. I will be a senior in high school this year. I was supposed to get alot of working hours this summer but I havent. I have only worked 3 or 4 days out of the summer. That damn catering business screwed me over. If I knew I wouldn't be working much this summer I would have found someplace to work that gave me more hours. Mustang funds are running low. :(

·
Registered
616 Posts
Employer: Airborne Express soon to change to DHL after our merger next week. (watch out Fed EX and UPS)

I work for the airline part of the company, ABX Air. I audit the ground support operation for 150 aircraft outbase and at our hubs.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Computer scientist, simulation systems. I could tell you more, but....

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm a Veterinary technician here in NY. Just bought my 66 coupe back in May. Working on restoration . It drives good, Just needs a little body work which will be done over this winter.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
I live in Davis, California.

I am 20 years old, 21 in November... Currently, I'm a manager of a Kragen Auto Parts store in Woodland, California. I am also a full time student at University of California Davis.... I'd say I have a lot of employment! Been working at Kragen since I turned 16.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I've been selling and shipping off-lease computer servers all over the world for the last eight years. Before that I was an automotive mechanic for twenty five years. I missed working on cars so I got myself a 67 Mustang coupe. Anybody need a good used server? ;)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am the network admin/manager at Penn State University's Law school in Carlisle PA. Looking to get back to school to study something more Geology/geoscience related, which is what I originally went to PSU for, but ended up in computers somehow... from what I hear, no one ends up working in their field, so I don't feel so bad... but hey, at least I'm in Carlisle and can hit all the shows with ease....

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Fixed income investment sales. Corporate bonds, Mortgage backed securities... mostly sell to banks and insurance companies.

jim

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
I pick up soda cans along the Interstate and in my spare time Chair a B.O.D. of a major Dow component.

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
Archaeologist and owner of Aztlan Archaeology, Inc., a cultural resource consulting firm in Tucson.

G

·
0 Posts
I've worked at Robins Air Force Base Fire Dept for the past 23 yrs as a Fire alarm communication officer. I've also drag raced on the side with some pretty good luck. I live in Lizella Ga. about 100 miles S.of Atlanta. ::

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am a body shop manager. We repair late model hits during the day, and restore antique and classic cars in the evenings and weekends. Thrills and spills!

·
Registered
569 Posts
CADD manager at a VERY LARGE Civil Engineering Firm, 18 years in the CADD field.......way to long, way way way to long.................................................................

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I'm enjoying my new job as a Stay at home Mom (More like circus ringmaster, between my son and all the animals.) I am also an Owner/Operator of a Bobtail Truck. I only drive occasionally now, hubby does the majority of the driving/delivery.We specialize in transporting high-end electronics, and artwork. Our particular area of expertise is Ultrasound Machines. Although I found out first hand my Mustang and a cab from a 55 pickupp will fint nicely in the box for transport!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts